The city of Montmeló is really well known for being the place where the Circuit de Catalunya is located, a place where the most important Formula 1 and Moto GP competitions are held. You can find more information about the Montmeló city at www.montmelo.cat
The campsite is located in Carrer Del Camí Fondo de Can Guitet, in Montmeló (08160-Barcelona-Spain) near the access door number 6.The street, where is the campsite is located, is connected with the street Camí Mas Moreneta, that goes around the entire circuit at its outer perimeter
To arrive to Montmeló the better option is coming by car or by train.
If you come by car, choose which option fits better to you:
- You can take the C-17 dual carriageway until arrive to “Can Volard” industrial estate. Then take the C-17 (B-144) to Montmeló – Granollers – Circuit.
- Other option is to take the AP-7 highway and go through the exit number 14, to C-17 Parets del Vallès – Vic-Mollet del Vallès. – Circuit. Take C-35(B-144) and in the roundabout take the 1st exit, straight to the Circuit.
- Take the C-33 (AP7) and then take the exit 13. Go straight taking Carretera del Masnou and finally take B-144 (C-35) towards the Circuit.
- If your starting point is in the Festival Rock Fest Barcelona, in Santa Coloma de Gramenet, take the C-5001, Sant Adrià Del Besós road, and take the Montmeló way out. Then, cross the bridge (Pompeu Fabra Avenue) over the Congost river, and when you arrive in the intersection, then turn right in order to take Verneda del Congost Street since be in the crossroad with Camí Fondo de Can Guitet. Then, turn left and goes straight, and you will find the RockFest Campsite.
Decimal coordinates: Latitude 41.564315 — Length 2.251458
Coordinates in degrees, minutes, seconds: Latitude N 41º 33′ 51.533” — Length 15′ E 2nd 5.248”
Another option to arrive to Montmeló is by train. Three lines of Renfe have stop in Montmeló station. You can choose which option fits better to you.
- From Sants Station in Barcelona, trains are leaving since 05:00h am. to 00:00h pm. You have to take the R2 track (Castelldefels – Granollers Centro) and the R2 North track (Aeropuerto Del Prat – Maçanet Massanes) which train stops in Montmeló Station.
- Also the track R8 (Martorell-Granollers) have trains that leave the station since 05:00h am and stop in Montmeló Station.
The train station at Montmeló is 25 minutes long from Rock Fest Campsite. Once in Montmeló Station, take the street Passatge de Miquel Blada. Then turn left towards Pompeu Fabra Avenue to connect with Vic Street, to get the Camí del Fondo de Can Guitet. Then turn left towards the conjunction with Camí Mas Moreneta, where you will find the camping.